DHC Accounting are a small but well established accountancy practice located in Workington West Cumbria.
DHC Accounting Limited has roots going back more than 100 years and has been headed by Tony Briscoe since 2002 (having joined the original business back in 1981). The rest of the team comprises:-
- Matthew Trevorrow (FCCA)
- Aileen Atkinson (BA Hons and with DHC since 1983)
- Joanne Charles (over 21 years service with H M Revenue & Customs)
- Karyn Goodwin (more than 20 years experience in the profession)
- Kay Florey (very experienced payroll administrator)
- Janet Ridding (Accounting technicians)
- Joanne Briscoe (Accounting technicians)
The office management and administration team comprises Liz Lowden and Alison Briscoe, both of whom have been with DHC for more than 20 years.
We want to work with you
Our foremost duty is to help you run your business in the most tax efficient way so that you get to keep more of what you earn. But we also want to work closely with you, getting to know your business inside out, enabling us to identify problems and spot opportunities to help you improve your business profits"
Our mission is to always add value
Whatever we do for you, we will always carry out our work with the aim of adding value to your business. We run a very cost effective business by making the most of modern technology.
A unique feature of our service is fixed price agreements
Once we have established your needs we will give you a guaranteed fully inclusive price from the start. This will give you peace of mind and no surprise bills.